Our charter packages can be tailored to meet the interests and experience levels of our customers. You can do as much as you want and leave the rest to us...or you can do it all! Check out the charter packages and add-ons below!
| || |Our bluefin tuna fishing charters are very popular in the angling and sport fishing communities, as North Lake, PEI is known as the Giant Bluefin Tuna capital of the world. You can fish for them with standup gear, chair, or fixed pole - your choice! The rod and reel combos used for stand up are a lot lighter than our traditional gear, but it holds up nicely against the 1000lb+ giant bluefins! Check out our Gallery for more pictures and videos of some of our charters. You can also check out our FAQs.
- $1,300 group rate (1-6 people) / day
- available from late July - early October.
- stand-up gear, fishing chair, or fixed pole
- all tackle provided
- lunch & beverages provided
Our lobster fishing charters are available from May 1 - June 30. This is a commercial fishery so you may be put right to work, fishing the traps, filling the bait bags, and banding the lobsters. For some reason they taste a little better when you catch them yourself!
- $150/person (max 4 people)
- lunch and beverages provided
- available from May 1 - June 30 / Mon - Sat
Add accommodations or lobster dinners to any of your charter packages. Additional charges apply - see below for details.
- 3 side-by side 2-bedroom cottages
- Fully equipped with all modern appliances and comforts of your own home.
- Conveniently located just minutes from North Lake
- Click here to see them!
- 4 fresh lobster
- fresh coleslaw
- homemade potato salad
- dinner rolls
- No substitutes or partial dinners
- Cash on delivery
- Availability may depend on guest accommodations
| || |
| || |
- Custom bluefin mounts created by King Sailfish Mounts
- Mounts come in full fish, head, and tail mount styles
- Available in different sizes (44" - 116")
- Click here for more details
- All of Tony's Tuna Fishing charters are private
- Customize to suit your group's specific needs and requests
- Contact us today to make your reservation for a bluefin tuna experience of a lifetime!